Satellite providers are becoming more and more competitive, and DISH Network has not been left behind. Throughout 2021, DISH Network has seriously upgraded its offers, deals, and DISH network packages for existing customers. Now more than ever its customers, both new and existing are certain to get some of the best DISH prices available anywhere.
- What is DISH TV Packages For Existing Customers?
- Dish Free Premium Channels Packages For Existing Customers
- Dish Sports Packages
- Dish Lifestyle Channel Packages
- Dish International TV Packages
- Dish Apps, Anywhere and Online
- Dish Outdoor
- Dish Internet
- Dish Phone Service
- AMERICA’S TOP 120 PLUS
- AMERICA’S TOP 200 PLUS
- AMERICA’S TOP 250 PLUS
What is DISH TV Packages For Existing Customers?
If you are already a DISH customer, then you must be in the know that you can either order DISH service packages and promotions in bundles or individually. The more services you subscribe to, the higher the discounts you qualify to receive. You also probably know that you have the option to customize your TV package options to accommodate any future service upgrades.
Usually, there are more channels offered on satellite TV than on cable, and this is also the case with the DISH network. DISH Network offers a vast range of channels ensuring that all types of viewers are presented with a wide array of options. Its channel setup is more conservative in comparison to other TV providers.
However, the best you will be able to do to customize your channel packages is to add premium channels. Also, the network offers adjustable pricing options depending on the length of your subscription and on your credit qualification. For instance, 1 or 2-year subscriptions result in better value, for less costing plans per month.
Dish Free Premium Channels Packages For Existing Customers
Currently, DISH network packages for existing customers offer free premium channels for 3 months, after which you will be charged a fee for each premium channel package. The breakdown of some of the prices for its premium channels is as follows:
- HBO: 9 channels for $15 per month.
- Showtime: 9 channels including the Movie Channel and Flix for $15 per month.
- Cinemax: 6 channels for $10 per month.
- Starz: 8 channels including Encore for $10 per month.
- DISH Movie Pack: 20 channels including Encore Suspense, Hallmark, MGM, and FXM for $10 per month.
- Epix: 4 channels for $7 per month.
- Encore: $6 per month.
Dish Sports Packages
Diehard sports fans are also offered a wide range of sports packages on DISH Network. Some of these packages are entirely add-ons, however, a good number of these are included in America’s Top 250 plus and America’s Top 200 plus core TV packages. These sports packages are:
- Multi-Sport Pack: 41 channels including The Fox Sports Family, beIN Sports, professional league channels, and the Comcast networks.
- MLB Extra Innings: 100 regular season MLB games for $165 per person.
- NBA League Pass: 40 live games every week for $49 per person.
- NHL Center Ice: 40 games every week for $49.99 per season.
- Fox Soccer Plus w/Rugby: Coverage of various rugby and soccer leagues for $15 per month.
- Outdoor Package: World Fishing Network, Outdoor Channel, Outside Television, and Sportsman Channel for $4 per month.
- Willow Cricket HD: $14.99 per month.
- Racetrack Television Network: 80 worldwide live feed horse races for $50 per month.
Dish Lifestyle Channel Packages
These packages are offered for viewers who would prefer to get specific channels without having to subscribe to America’s Top 250 plus and America’s Top 200 plus core TV packages. The upside of this option is that it is an excellent way to curb channel selection, however, the larger packages will ultimately be more cost-effective. The channels offered under this category include:
- Heartland: 10 channels including Discover Family, Hallmark, UP, and RFD-TV for $6 per month.
- The Blaze: For $5 per month.
Read Also: Spectrum Low-income Internet Program
Dish International TV Packages
These packages are designed for viewers who prefer to keep up with international media. The DISH Network core TV packages come with several international channels, however, the network’s international TV packages offer far more in comparison. Each of these packages is structured according to language or region. The pricing of each package will depend on the package options and/or combinations selected. The Network has more than 270 international channels offered in 28 languages. However, the channel lineups are subject to occasional changes.
Dish Apps, Anywhere and Online
DISH Network also offers universal access for its customers. The DISH apps are available for Apple, Android, and Kindle. DISH Network is also accessible online and includes a wide array of recordings as well as on-demand titles.
DISH live TV is also streamable, making it possible for its customers to initiate recordings and watch DISH TV on the go. DISH Anywhere is a feature that enables DISH customers to access its DVR remotely, thus increasing convenience.
Another advantage that DISH Network offers to its existing customers is the ability to take their DISH TV outdoors. The Network collaborates with several manufacturers to ensure that this outdoor facility works without any hitches. Some of the package options available under DISH outdoor include:
- America’s Top 120: 190 plus channels for $64.99 per month.
- America’s Top 120+: Regional Sports Networks and 190 plus channels for $79.99 per month.
- America’s Top 200: 240 plus channels for $89.99 per month.
- America’s Top 250: 290 plus channels for $99.99 per month.
DISH internet is not necessarily the fastest internet available, however, it is reliable. DISH customers are given the option to select between one of two different packages. These packages can either be standalone internet or internet in addition to a phone or TV subscription. The DISH internet packages are as follows:
- Good DSL Internet: $49.99 per month for 2 years, 12mbps.
- Better DSL Internet: $59.99 per month for 2 years, 40mbps.
Dish Phone Service
DISH Network uses a satellite system to provide phone services for its customers. Currently, the Network offers to its customers, one of two phone service plans:
- Basic Phone: For $10 per month, and an additional charge of $0.05 per minute for long-distance calls.
- Nationwide Phone: For $20 per month plus long-distance time of 3000 minutes and $0.05 on any additional minutes.
Customers who subscribe to DISH Network’s phone service access several features such as ID Blocking, Caller ID, Voicemail with email, Anonymous call rejection, and 3-way calling.
AMERICA’S TOP 120 PLUS
This is DISH network’s basic TV package that offers 190 channels across a wide variety of genres, including several new channels designed to appeal to various niche interests, for $69.99 per month. Some of these channels include:
- News: Options like CNBC, CNN, WGN, C-SPAN, FOX are available, and many other options such as Newsmax, Russian Today, and Free Speech TV.
- DISH Movie Pack: Options such as IFC, FX, Hallmark, Disney, Lifetime, AMC, TV Land, Reelz, and USA. This basic package also includes other channels such as getTV, Freeform, and Velocity.
- Entertainment: Channel such as Spike, MTV, Syfy, Cartoon Network, E!, Destination America, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, and CMT are all available.
- Education: Options including Discovery, Food Network, History, Home and Garden, the Travel Channel and TLC, and some rarer channels like ARTSs, NASA, and Destination America.
- Sports: Channel such as Fox Sports, Big Ten, ESPN, and other free premium channels such as NBA League Pass, MLB Extra Innings, and NHL Center Ice.
AMERICA’S TOP 200 PLUS
This DISH Network package offers even more diversity than the basic TV package. For instance, with this package, you will discover a host of channels that are usually charged individually on other cable providers such as NFL Network. However, one drawback is that the package also includes some generic channels that are standard on other cable packages. This package option goes for $79.99 per month. It includes channels such as:
- News: BBC America.
- DISH Movie Pack: Viewers can choose from Esquire, Bravo, Sundance, and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.
- Entertainment: Options like Discovery Family, Boomerang, BET, Disney XD, Disney Jr., Viceland, Game Show Network, Teen Nick, and Oxygen.
- Education: Channels such as FYI, Cooking Channel, National Geographic, and Investigation Discovery are all available.
- Sports: NFL Network and CBS Sports Network just but to mention a few.
AMERICA’S TOP 250 PLUS
This DISH network’s third-tier TV package includes almost every channel from the lower tier packages in addition to several other niche channels, international options. Most noteworthy, however, is the inclusion of the Encore Package, which alone adds another eight more blockbuster movie channels to choose from. This package costs $89.99 per month and includes channels such as:
- News: The Blaze, Bloomberg Television.
- DISH Movie Pack: The Movie Channel, Fox Movie Channel, The entire Encore Package, and MoviePlex.
- Entertainment: Chiller, American Heroes Channel, Fusion, VH1 Classic, Great American Country are all available.
- Educations: Options like National Geographic Wild, Z Living, RFD-TV, and Smithsonian Channel.
- Sports: Fox Sports 2, Bein Sport, Ride TV, SEC Network, and Tennis Channel.
DISH Network packages for existing customers are some of the most competitive available anywhere. In comparison to a host of other providers in the market, DISH Network pricing is reasonable while at the same time offering some of the latest features.