To be honest, I’d say that the sinking sensation you get when you realize your Android phone is gone is one of the most awful feelings. Our phones are inherently personal; they contain our most precious personal information and secrets. To add to it, losing a phone is an expensive occurrence, so the feeling becomes even stronger.
With the aid of free apps available on Google Play, you can easily keep your data secure and locate your lost phone with ease. Don’t get too comfortable yet. There are a few things you need to do to ensure that if or when your mobile phone disappears, you’ll be prepared for it.
- How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile With IMEI Number?
- Why An IMEI Number Important?
- How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile With Find My Mobile?
- How To Locate Lost Samsung Device Using GPS Tracker Applications?
- How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile Using Spyic?
- How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile Using Cocospy?
- How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile Using Spydialer?
- What Is The Procedure For Locating An Android Phone That Has Gone Missing?
- Is It Possible To Block My Stolen Phone Using IMEI Number?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is It Possible To Trace My Phone’s IMEI?
- Is It Possible To Track A Cellphone Using Only The IMEI Number?
- How Can I Track Down Someone Else’s Lost Android Smartphone?
- Is It Possible To Locate An IMEI When The Phone Is Turned Off?
- Is It Possible To Locate My Phone If Location Services Is Disabled?
- Is It Possible To Trace A Mobile Phone If The Battery Is Removed?
- Is It Possible To Hack A Phone With An IMEI Number?
- Bottom Line
How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile With IMEI Number?
The IMEI number is a 15-figure code that is unique to each mobile device. To track the location of a lost or stolen Samsung device, you must first determine its IME number. The following are the steps for finding your lost Samsung device:
- Tap your Samsung phone’s Settings icon, scroll down to the bottom, and choose About Phone.
- Now, scroll down and select the Status option. Select the IMEI details next. Now make a note of your device’s model number and IMEI number somewhere safe. The IMEI number may also be found on your device’s back panel, on the device box, or on the battery (if removable).
- Another easy way to found IMEI number “Dial: *#06#”
However, you may still attempt to report your International Mobile Equipment Identity number to your mobile phone carrier to add it to the blacklist. If your phone is recovered or if the thief attempts to utilize it, the provider will obtain its position data. However, because this method is seldom successful, you should not get your hopes up too much.
Nonetheless, numerous fraudulent agencies and software firms that claim to be able to pinpoint a phone’s location based on its IMEI number take a great deal of money from individuals. As a result, we recommend that if you discover any firm or individual advertising that they can find your missing phone using the IMEI number, you should avoid them at all means.
Why An IMEI Number Important?
- IMEI Number Can’t Be Changed: The IMEI number is unchangeable by anybody. Even if your phone is stolen, the thief will not be able to alter that number. The sim card or the phone’s location may be switched off, but the IMEI number can never be changed. As a result, it’s critical to keep track of your phone’s IMEI number.
- IMEI Number Can Be Blocked: Blocking the IMEI number stops your cell phone from working. Even if the robber has your phone, he won’t be able to operate it if you block the International Mobile Equipment Identity number. So, if your phone is stolen, the first thing you should do is block the IMEI number. To perform this task, you must contact law enforcement.
Drawback Of Using This Approach
The facility to utilize the IMEI number to locate a lost phone is only available to certain organizations, such as police, criminal investigation, and so on. It isn’t intended for locating lost phones.
How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile With Find My Mobile?
You may also utilize the Find My Mobile service to track a Samsung device. Samsung’s Find My Mobile is an app that allows you to locate your phone, lock it, back up, or reset it remotely. You may also use this software to find your stolen phone or track someone’s location as well as observe the position of your device.
We’ll go through the necessary prerequisites and methods for tracking a Samsung in this section below.
Requirements Needed Before Utilizing This Method:
- Make sure that your Samsung device is switched on.
- It should be connected to the Internet.
- You’ll need to be signed in to your Samsung account.
- Enabling Find My Mobile must be done ahead of time.
How Do I Enable And Use Find My Mobile To Monitor My Missing Samsung Phone?
- On the target Samsung device, enable Find My Mobile (It’s by default disabled). For this, open Settings. Select lock screen and security. Choose Find My Mobile. Then tap Add account and sign in using your Samsung account.
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then sign in using your Samsung account to track its location.
- Choose the target Samsung mobile on the Find My Mobile website and locate its location.
Drawback Of Using This Approach
The method can’t provide a precise location tracking service. You just have an idea of the target Samsung phone’s approximate position.
How To Locate Lost Samsung Device Using GPS Tracker Applications?
It’s the greatest method to utilize GPS tracker applications on your Samsung phone because the software is user-friendly, well-designed, and simple to use. The best tracking application to track your Samsung phone is KidsGuard Pro for Android.
It is third-party software that lets you keep track of the location of your Samsung smartphone. It enables users to monitor or track all activities performed on a target Samsung device, including real-time position.
KidsGuard Pro For Android Features
- Accurate & Real-Time Location Tracking: Use Wi-Fi and GPS loggers to track the target phone’s real-time position with a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor Device Activities: Remotely view text messages, contacts, photos, notes, videos, calendar, and call logs on the target device.
- Track Social Media Applications: It’s also feasible to monitor instant and social messaging applications such as WeChat, LINE, WhatsApp, QQ, and Viber.
How Can I Use KidsGuard Pro For Android To Keep Track Of My Samsung Phone?
- Create a KidsGuard Pro user account at the official website of KidsGuard Pro.
- Open the Samsung device’s web browser and go to www.clevguard.net, then install KidsGuard Pro for Android on the device.
- When installed, launch the KidsGuard Pro for Android and log in with your account. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
- To track the location of a Samsung phone, log in to your web portal and choose Location from the side menu.
Why KidsGuard Pro For Android Is Recommended To Keep Track Of A Samsung Phone?
- The Google map on which the Samsung phone is displayed in real-time shows its current GPS location, allowing you to keep track of the target Samsung phone’s movements and dig into its history.
- It’s 100% undetectable on the target Samsung phone since it vanishes after installation on the watched device, making the target difficult to find and delete.
- KidsGuard Pro’s data is all secured and kept from others, including support personnel.
How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile Using Spyic?
Spyic is software that may be downloaded to your Samsung Android tablet or smartphone. Then, even if you lose it, you can always keep an eye on its position. Now, to help you find your phone if it is lost, Spyic needs a one-time installation on your smartphone. It will then secretly gather all of the information from your phone and synchronize it with the Spyic cloud. That’s possible thanks to the stealth mode feature.
You can use the location method to figure out where it is if it goes missing. There are other tools available to view the phone’s data without the robber knowing.
Learn More: How to Find Hidden Apps on Android?
How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile Using Cocospy?
Like Spyic, Cocospy is reliable tracking software that you should consider. Once it’s installed on a Samsung Android tablet or phone, it may be used to track the gadget when lost.
This application does not need any rooting. All you need to do is install it on your phone once and you’re good to go. It will also function in stealth or hidden mode. That means the person who stole it will never find out that there is an app monitoring it.
How To Track Lost Samsung Mobile Using Spydialer?
Spydialer, it’s a completely web-based service that may assist you in gathering further information about unknown contacts or a person. It can also be used to look into more details regarding someone’s email address or location. It is free and doesn’t need you to create an account or log in. Signing up, on the other hand, has several advantages.
Spydialer doesn’t have GPS or phone location features. You may, however, discover more details about your stolen phone and who is using it by employing it.
What Is The Procedure For Locating An Android Phone That Has Gone Missing?
To monitor your device, go to android.com/find in any browser on a smartphone or computer. If you are signed in to your Google account, you may also type “find my phone” into Google. You’ll be able to find it if your lost gadget has internet access and is set with your current location.
Is It Possible To Block My Stolen Phone Using IMEI Number?
Yes. Follow the procedures outlined below to accomplish this:
- Find out what your IMEI number is: You may obtain your IMEI number by simply dialing *#06# on your mobile phone.
- Locate Your Phone: You probably misplaced or had your phone stolen, and you want to prevent it from being used.
- Visit Your Mobile Provider: If you’ve misplaced your phone or it was stolen, report it to the service provider.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is It Possible To Trace My Phone’s IMEI?
The IMEI number of your phone may be obtained by dialing *#06#. Tracking, on the other hand, can only be performed by the mobile network provider to which the mobile phone is linked. Typically, this happens when a court order instructs an operator to track a particular handset
Is It Possible To Track A Cellphone Using Only The IMEI Number?
You may monitor the device’s position by looking up its IMEI number in the database. If your phone’s IMEI number isn’t recorded in the database, you should contact law enforcement.
How Can I Track Down Someone Else’s Lost Android Smartphone?
The Android Lost application allows you to locate your phone if it’s lost by allowing you to connect it with another person’s cell phone. You may use this method to send a text message and link the device to your Google account. Then, on the Android Lost website, you can use your Google account to log in and find your phone.
Is It Possible To Locate An IMEI When The Phone Is Turned Off?
You can discover your IMEI number in three ways: the first is to dial *#06# on your phone, but since you don’t have access to your phone, try looking for it on the label of your mobile box.
Is It Possible To Locate My Phone If Location Services Is Disabled?
Even if you turn off your phone’s GPS and location services, it is still possible to trace it. PinMe demonstrates that a person’s position may be tracked even if the user has disabled his or her location services, Wi-Fi, and GPS.
Is It Possible To Trace A Mobile Phone If The Battery Is Removed?
In most circumstances, turning off your phone even if you don’t remove the battery, will cause it to cease communicating with neighboring cell towers and may be located only to the spot it was in when it was shut down.
Is It Possible To Hack A Phone With An IMEI Number?
SPs keep track of every IMEI linked with the mobile number. However, simply knowing an IMEI number does not allow one to hack your phone. When a person’s phone is stolen or lost and found, the IMEI number is useful. It is important to note that you should not give your IMEI number to any website on the internet.
GPS tracking applications have become standard in today’s world, with people wanting to keep track of their missing phones or locate someone. Every main mobile phone producer or software firm has developed its version of GPS tracking software, including Samsung.
Some programs, for example, Find My Mobile Samsung phone tracker application, are ideal for locating a lost phone, whereas others such as KidsGuard Pro for Android are better for monitoring someone’s real-time position. As a result, you can select the tool that best meets your needs.